Real Estate Law
Our team of dedicated real estate lawyers takes pride in adeptly guiding our clients through a diverse array of intricate and time-sensitive matters. We specialize in providing comprehensive support across all facets of our clients' commercial real estate ventures.
Our expertise spans the intricacies of buying and selling real estate, as well as skillfully negotiating various land rights agreements, such as leases, licenses, restrictive covenants, and easements. We are committed to delivering effective solutions and ensuring the success of your commercial and residential real estate endeavors.
We act for purchasers, vendors, lenders, landlords and tenants in commercial and residential real estate matters including:
- acquisition and sale of commercial real estate;
- structuring ownership vehicles, including joint ventures, bare trusts and limited partnerships;
- drafting and negotiating lands rights agreements including restrictive covenants, statutory rights of way, easements and options to purchase;
- commercial leasing, acting for both landlords and tenants in the negotiation of various types of leases including strata property leases, leases of retail premises, industrial leases and leases of office space;
- real estate financing; and
- purchase, sale and financing of residential real estate.